Great Expressions Dental Centers – Fast and Good Interior Panoramic Photography
Great Expressions Dental Centers hired me to shoot several of their locations in the Greater Atlanta area. They considered several other less expensive photographers but selected me because I could capture interior panoramic photography of their offices.
We’ve all heard it said, “You can have it fast or you can have it good. Which one do you want?” Well for Great Expressions, they needed both. Fortunately, we were able to meet their demands.
“Mr. Morgan recently photographed several of our offices in Georgia. We were extremely impressed with his work. The shots were absolutely stunning. We look forward to working with Carroll Morgan and Buckhead On-site Photography in the future.”
Jennifer Carpenter/Great Expressions Dental Centers
- Spoke with the client mid-afternoon on Monday, May 16
- Submitted estimate and got approval Tuesday
- First location shot and images submitted that Tuesday evening
- Due to prior bookings, I was only able to photograph the remaining locations, which were very spread out around greater Atlanta, on Saturday and Sunday
- Edited and retouched out old Nanston logos very late Saturday and Sunday evenings
- Final images delivered Monday morning… deadline met
- I received the new Nodal Ninja Ultimate M1-L (which works great!), but the EZ Leveler II was backordered
- Dental centers could only be photographed after hours
- Client needed 20 – 25 shots per location, including at least one interior panorama
- Most locations needed to be visited twice; once for the exterior building shot and once for the interior photography
- After the second location I learned that the old Nanston logo should not be included in any of the photography (we decided to retouch rather than reshoot)