The quintessential Buckhead sunset panorama photo? I’m not sure, but it’s pretty good.
Another view from earlier in the evening.
- The Sovereign building is 50 stories tall. I am directly across the street standing on the roof of the 11th floor.
- Nikon D3s with Nikon 14-24/2.8 at 14mm.
- Tethered to Dell M1210 laptop.
- Imported images using FastPictureViewer Professional. I like FPV because it allows ingesting while still leaving images on the CF card.
- Shot 11 images, every 24 degrees using Nodal Ninja 5, rented from @BorrowLenses
- Did a few double row stitches to capture the top of the Sovereign building.
- Images captured in manual exposure, ISO 200, Daylight color balance at f/8.0 through f/10.0
- Images processed slightly in Lightroom 3.3 (lens corrections, exposure, contrast and white balance) and edited in Photoshop CS5 (Merge to Panorama) as RAW images.
- Totally impressed with the way Photoshop stitches 2 rows. I also added a little Content Aware Fill in the sky are to permit for a larger image.
- It was very windy so I was concerned about sharpness. No need, this image is sharp as a tack.